LAVA A67 hard reset recovery menu
Unable to access your LAVA A67 device? Forgot your lock pattern or password?
Try to enter the Android Recovery menu on your device, but please note that not all firmware supports it, and if there is no option to enter this recovery mode to "wipe data" or "Factory reset" your device, you won't be able to enter this menu. If these options will be available in a future ROM / Firmware release than you should try the following method to enter / get in the menu.
- Fully charge the battery.
- Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the Power key together.
- Release Power and keep pressing Volume up until the Android Recovery menu shows up.
- Use volume down key to navigate in the Android recovery menu - select/highlight wipe data/factory reset and confirm it with power. Also on the next screen. (select Yes -- delete user data)
Use the volume key to navigate and power to confirm
- When Data wipe complete message shows up you are done.
- After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection, use power key.
Note! All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your user data before doing a hard reset. After hard reset operation the first boot takes a little bit longer than usual. Be patient until the system is up and running.
Resetting Your LAVA A67 Android from the menu option factory reset
With Clean Boot, you can reset your tablet to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your tablet may be erased.
1. Tap Application > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone
Using a smartphone flash tool you can also re-flash reinstall your LAVA A67 ROM firmware and you get a brand new system.