LANIX Ilium S105 hard reset1. Fully charge the battery. Remove the battery and reinsert it.
2. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding BOTH VOLUME UP and DOWN keys and the power key together.
3. Android system recovery menu appears, after the triangle with an exclamation mark comes UP. If recovery menu does not appear press Vol UP.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using any volume key and confirm with MENU key.
5. Repeat it with Yes -- delete all user data. Select using Vol key Confirm with MENU key.
6. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Resetting Your LANIX Ilium S105 Android Phone using menu option
With Clean Boot, you can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone may be erased.
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone