- by Hard Reset
Kyocera Zio M6000 hard reset
First try this: Dial ##4357* Scroll down to reset and enter 000000 code
Resetting the phone
If the screen seems frozen and the keypad does not respond to
key presses, reset the phone by completing the following steps:
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Remove and replace the battery.
Kyocera Zio M6000 Factory Data Reset
To delete all data from your phone, touch HOME / Menu > Settings > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Sharp Cricket Sanyo Kyocera Zio M6000 Too many pattern attempts
With the phone turned off press volume down + camera button + power button together, preess power button to select factory data reset.
With the M6000 turned off press and hold END button for 3 sec then keep pressing END key + press CALL key for another few sec.
Master Reset code for Zio
Scroll down to reset and enter code-000000
PRESS THE VOLUME DOWN + END CALL + THE CAMERA BUTTONS together. Go down to Factory Reset.OR
1. Press Volume Up + Call Key + Track Ball + End Key to fastboot
2. Connect your phone to PC (and install android SDK on your PC)
3. Open command prompt (cmd.exe)
4. Navigate to your android\tools folder. *
5. Type fastboot -w
To navigate to tools folder: type in on your PC's CMD command prompt window Start > Run : Enter cmd
WARNING: All your data will be lost!