- by Hard Reset
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well.
Kyocera Milano hard reset using hardware keysTurn off Kyocera Milano. Press and hold Volume down + press and hold the Power key.
Press the Volume down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
Select Yes -- delete all user data and confirm with Menu key, then repeat it with wipe cache partition then select reboot now.
Confirmation key is MENU key.
Kyocera Milano Factory Data ResetYour device’s Privacy menu includes the Factory data reset option. This option lets you reset your device to the original factory settings, which erases all data from the device’s application storage, including:
● Your Google account
● All other email and social networking accounts
● System and application data and settings
● Downloaded applications
To reset your device:
1. Press Home > Menu , and touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset. Read the Factory data reset information.
2. Touch Reset phone.
3. Touch Erase everything. Your device will power down and reset itself, which may take up to 10 minutes.
Once the device has reset, it will run through the Hands Free Activation and update processes again. When finished, you will see the Welcome screen and Setup application.
Update Your Device Firmware:
1. Press Home > Menu , and touch Settings > About phone > System update.
2. Touch Update firmware. (Your device automatically downloads and installs any available updates. You may be required to power your device off and back on to complete the software upgrade.)