Kyocera Hydro XTRM soft resetResetting the phone
If the screen seems frozen and the keypad does not respond to keypresses, reset the phone by completing the following steps:
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Remove and replace the battery.
Kyocera Hydro XTRM hard reset
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold both Volume +/- and Power keys at the same time for about 10 seconds.
3. When Andorid robot appears press Volume Down key twice.
4. Press the Power key to restart in "Recovery mode."
An Android with a red triangle will appear.
5. Press Volume UP key and Power key together.
6. Release the keys and use Volume down key to scroll to and highlight wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key to select.
7. Scroll to Yes - erase all user data and press the Power again.
8. After all its done select Reboot system now and press the Power key. The phone will restart.
How to reset Kyocera Hydro XTRM from the menu
If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.