Kyocera Brio soft resetResetting the phone
If the screen seems frozen and the keypad does not respond to keypresses, reset the phone by completing the following steps:
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Remove and replace the battery.
Kyocera Brio hard reset
Reset Your Phone and Phone Content
This option lets you clear different types of personal information stored on your phone, reset your phone to factory settings, or both.
1. Press OK > Settings > Reset/Delete.
2. Enter your lock code.
3. Highlight an option and press .
Reset Settings to restore all the factory defaults, including ringer types and display settings. Contacts, History, Calendar, and Messaging are not affected.
Reset Phone to reset all settings and erase all data on your phone.
4. Read the message and press the left softkey (RESET SETTINGS or RESET PHONE).