Karbonn Titanium S5i hard reset1. Charge the battery 100%.
2. Turn off your KArbonn Andorid phone. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together until the phone shortly vibrates. Note: If you see a triangle with an exclamation mark! touch HOME key to display recovery menu.
3. When Android system recovery menu appears, release VOLUME key.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume key.
5. Confirm with Power(or use MENU key if Power key does not work) or Cancel using BACK key. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data. Confirm again with Power(or use MENU key if Power key does not work).
6. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Karbonn Titanium S5i hard reset menu optionYou can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone will be erased.
To reset your phone:
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone