Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!
Karbonn A50 hard reset1. Charge the battery 100%.
2. Turn off your KArbonn Andorid phone. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together until the phone shortly vibrates. Note: If you see a triangle with an exclamation mark! touch HOME key to display recovery menu.
3. When Android system recovery menu appears, release VOLUME key.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume key.
5. Confirm with Power(or use MENU key if Power key does not work) or Cancel using BACK key. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data. Confirm again with Power(or use MENU key if Power key does not work).
6. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Karbonn A50 hard reset menu optionYou can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone will be erased.
To reset your phone:
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone