Karbonn A108 hard reset
1. Charge the battery 100%. Remove battery and reinsert it while you press vol down and power. Read on...
2. Turn off your Karbonn Andorid phone. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME DOWN key and the power key together until the phone shortly vibrates. Select RECOVERY from the menu and press power. It will reboot the phone into recovery menu.
3. When Android system recovery menu appears, go to wipe data.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume key.
5. Confirm with Power(or use MENU key if Power key does not work) or Cancel using BACK key. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data. Confirm again with Power(or use MENU key if Power key does not work).
6. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Karbonn A108 hard reset menu option
You can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone will be erased.
To reset your phone:
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone