ITEL it1503 hard reset
This is a simple step by step instructional article to help guide you through the steps of doing a hard reset on your ITEL phone .
Note: There are several methods to hard reset your ITEL phone depending on your device firmware / software. If the first method does not work, try the second below.
Entering Recovery menu on ITEL it1503 Using the hardware keys to remove password, PIN or reset the unlock pattern / gesture lock.
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press and hold both Volume DOWN + power buttons until the phone turns on and the ITEL logo shows up.
note: Hold down Volume down + press power to turn on the phone. Release power but keep press volume a few seconds more.
Release Volume key too when the android robot appears.
- When on the screen "No command" will shows up press the Volume UP to display the recovery menu
- In Android Recovery menu navigate and highlight "wipe data / factory reset" using the Volume down key and press power.
- Navigate and highlight again to Yes -- delete all user data and press power.
- All data will be lost! Before doing a hard reset backup all important data.
After hard reset is done select Reboot system now. Press power to reboot the phone.
All data will be lost!
2nd method if the 1st does not work - spreadtrum factory test
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press and hold both Volume UP + power buttons until the phone turns on and the ITEL logo shows up.
- Spreadtrum factory test menu will show up on the screen
- Use the volume key to highlight and press the Volume UP key to activate it, the phone will reboot
- Wait until the factory reset procedure will finish and the phone will reboot again.
- When the Welcome screen appears you are done.
Reset & Restore
Go to Settings > Reset and restore > Restore Factory settings: Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data.
This will erase all the data on your phone's internal storage, including:
- Your account
- System and app data and settings
- Downloaded apps
- Other user data
If the phone has a virtual SD card - not a physical memory card - be sure to switch it to on if you want to delete the data there. Also check the memory card option if you want to delete the memory card content.
On older systems you will find the menu settings very similar
Use ITEL it1503 Backup and reset function
Go to Settings > Backup and reset > Factory data reset: Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close applications or reinsert the battery and
turn on the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and
hold the Power button for more than 8-10 seconds to reboot.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. On the Applications
screen, tap Settings -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything. Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make back-up copies of all important data stored on the device.
ITEL it1503 soft reset / restart
Press and hold for 8-10 seconds to reset the device if it has fatal errors or hang-ups, or freezes. This will restart your ITEL it1503 Android device.