Huawei Y5 hard reset - Huawei Ascend Y560 hard reset using buttons
Remove password or unlock pattern using the recovery menu tutorial
1. Turn off your Android Huawei Y560-L01 phone and pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power. (may changed to Vol UP)
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei Y560 done.
or on devices using EMUI Emotion User Interface
Note: It is possible your device is not using EMUI.
|1. Turn off your Huawei Y5 phone.
2. Press the volume up key and the Power key until the phone start screen appears and the LOGO is displayed. Do NOT press the power so long but keep pressing the Volume UP key until EMUI logo and factory reset options appears.
3. When the recovery menu comes up just release the Volume key.
4. Select Wipe data / Factory reset on the touch screen. The touch screen is not active, so you have to use Volume UP/DOWN to move and POWER to select. Press volume down.
5. On the next screen confirm you want to delete all data and restore your phone to its factory default settings. Select Wipe data / factory reset again or if you want to cancel select no. Press Vol down an power to reset.
All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your data before doing a factore reset / wiping your data.
Restoring factory settings on Huawei Y560 Android phone
Huawei Y5 factory reset using the menu
if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu.
1. On the home screen, touch Settings "Gear icon".
2. Under All, touch Backup & reset.
3. Touch Factory data reset > Reset phone. The phone will restore its factory settings and restart.
Restoring your phone to the factory settings erases all your personal data from phone storage, including information about your accounts, your system
and application settings, and downloaded applications. Back up important data on your phone before you restore factory settings.
This procedure - removing the password or unlock pattern - can also be used on the following Huawei models
Model: HUAWEI Y560-U03; HUAWEI Y560-U23; HUAWEI Y560-L01; HUAWEI Y560-L02; HUAWEI Y560-L03; HUAWEI Y560-L23
Firmware upgrade on Huawei Y5 / Huawei Y560 firmware updatePower off your phone. Copy the dload/update.app in the root directory of the microSD card. Insert it. Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode. After the progress bar stop, the phone will restart.
Huawei Y5 parts
Front Cover+Touch Screen+LCD+SubBoard+Receiver+MIC
Pouches+Volume key FPC,Y560-L01,
Micro-SIM Card Socket, Y560-CL00, H1.5mm