Huawei Y360 hard reset using buttons - Huawei Y3 hard reset
1. Turn off your Android Huawei Y360 phone and pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power. (may changed to Vol UP)
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei Y360 done.
Or if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Firmware upgrade Huawei Y360-U31
Find your Huawei Y360 phone's firmware here download link - Please double check your firmware region code.
Power off your phone. Copy the dload/update.app in the root directory of the microSD card. Insert it. Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode. After the progress bar stop, the phone will restart.
The update process will take a few minutes, be patient. Be sure your battery has enough power you charged it fully before the update process. Do not interrupt the firmware update process, do not power off the phone!
Huawei Y360 frozen or not responding
If your phone doesn't responding to your touches, the phone has frozen, restart the phone. Press power for over 10 seconds or Pull out the battery and reinsert it. Start your phone. Uninstall any application that causing the error.