Huawei U8665 AT&T Fusion 2 hard reset using software upgrade1. If the handset is not already powered off, power the device off now.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key at the same time.
3. After the Huawei logo and Android Logo appear, a blue setting screen will display. Release the Volume Up and Power keys.
4. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key to confirm the Master Reset.
5. Scroll to Yes - delete all user data and press the Power key to confirm.
6. When the Data wipe complete is displayed, select Reboot system now and press the Power key to confirm reboot.
The device will power off and back on. Once powered on, the customer will be prompted to go through initial device setup.
All data, apps, etc. will be lost!
solved recover your Huawei U8665 Android phone
Huawei Fusion 2 at&t U8665 hard reset from menu1. On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone , and then touch Erase everything . The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Unlocking Your Huawei U8665 ATT Fusion 2 phone if you forget the lock pattern