- by Hard Reset
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well.
Huawei Summit U8651 hard reset using buttonsRemove battery and reinsert it. Press and hold VOLUME UP + POWER ON to get into recovery menu.
Select Factory reset with Volume down button. Confirm with power button. All data, apps, etc. will be lost!
Power off the phone.
Press the Volume up and the power key together for eight seconds.
Using the Volume down or up key to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset.
Press the Power key.
Using the Volume key, scroll to Yes.
Press the Power key.
When the message "Data wipe complete" appears, scroll to reboot system now and press the power key to reboot your phone.
T-mobile Summit password reset
recover your U8651 phone
Huawei Summit U8651 hard resetRestoring Factory Data
If you reset your phone to the settings that were configured at the factory, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any applications you have downloaded will be erased. Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as
music clips or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Unlocking Your Huawei U8651s Huawei Summit phone if you forget the lock pattern
If you have already created a Google account, you can unlock your mobile phone by
the following methods.
• After you have entered the wrong sequence five times, a Forgot pattern? button will appear. Touch this button to enter the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.
• After you have entered the wrong pattern twenty times, you will be taken directly to the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.
Backing Up your Data
You can use your Google account to back up your mobile phone’s settings to Google servers. If you replace your mobile phone, the settings you have backed up will be transferred to the new mobile phone the first time you sign in to your Google account.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Privacy.
2. Select the Back up my data check box.