Huawei ideos X3 U8510 hard reset
Turn off phone. Hold down volume up and power button
Boot menu will appear. Use volume down to navigate and power button as okay.
Select wipe data/factory reset.
1. power phone off normally.
2. remove batt. i did 5 secs
3. up volume and power for about 10 seconds
4. if you got it right it will show up and android menu.
5. with volume buttons select "factory reset / wipe data"
6. all we really ended up loosing was wallpapery stuff and personal settings, thanks to the fact our important things were on the sim and sd card.
7. Select Yes -- delete all user data
8. Press power. All data will be wiped.
IT TOOK A FEW GOES TO GET IT RIGHT. IT IS IMPORTANT TO ....TURN OFF PHONE WITH BUTTONS PROPERLY......REMOVE AND REFIT BATTERY........THEN VOL/PWR.... IT WOULD NOT GO TO THE ANDROID SCREEN UNLESS I DID THIS....
orRestoring Factory Data
If you reset your phone to the settings that were configured at the factory, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any applications you
have downloaded will be erased. Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music clips or photos.
1. Go to Apps> Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.