Huawei MediaPad Vogue hard reset MediaPad 7 Vogue factory reset
To get into Huawei MediaPad Vogue recovery menu:
1. First Power off your Huawei mediaPad lite tablet.
2. Press and hold the the Volume Down + POWER keys together for about 10 seconds and recovery mode will appear.
or via menu options
Huawei MediaPad Andorid 4.0 factory reset from menuIf your tablet is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset tablet and then Erase everything to format your MediaPad. All data will be lost!
Huawei MediaPad Vogue hard reset using firmware upgradeAnother way to reset your tablet is, download and reinstall / update Mediapad Vogue firmware. Firmware can be found oin Huawei's official website.
Make a back up copy all of your important data before the upgrade process. All data will be lost!
1. Download from Huawei's website the .rar or .zip file of Mediapad firmware. Unpack it. Copy dload directory (update.zip, unlmt.cfg etc.) to the root directory of microSD memory card. Keep the folder structure.
2. Make sure your tablet is powered off.
3. Insert SD memory card in the tablet memory slot.
4. The tablet will begin SD card upgrade automatically after you power on the tablet.
5. You should see the following screen
6. If everything went fine during the upgrade process, after it you should see a green "OK" on the screen.
You will be also be notified that pull out the memory card and reboot the tablet by pressing and holding the power key for about 10 seconds.
Pls note, that the tablet will reboot once again after it updates its configuration file.