Huawei HiSuite how to backup and restore dataHow to backup and restore your Huawei phone data using Huaei HiSuite backup and
1. Download Huawei HiSuite from the official websitehttp://consumer.huawei.com/minisite/HiSuite_en/
2. Install the software. Installation is pretty simply and the language will be automatically choosen by your windows language.
Note: If you want to change the Huawei HiSuite UI language go to
c:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\HiSuite\userdata\UserSetting.xml and change the language code in the XML file
Find your language code in c:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite\LangAreaForShort.xml file.
3. Before you connect your Huawei phone to your PC and start the backup process, you have to enable USB debugging. Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging (in Andorid 2.3.x OS)
Android 4.2 system,You need to check "USB debugging" options in [Settings-> Applications-> Development-> USB debugging] or [Settings-> Developer options-> USB debugging]; -Above Android 4.2 system, You need to touch 'Build number 7 times in [Settings-> About phone-> Build number], then return to settings interface. After that: Developer options will appear and "USB debugging" can be checked after entered it (note: Above Android 4.3 system: Confirm" options may appear after connected cellphone although -USB debugging" options is checked. Please click "Confirm" options to execute usb debugging)
1. Once you have connected your phone, inHiSuite under HOME icon, all your data will be listed. Click Backup and Restore button.
2. Select Backup and click Next.
3. Select Backup contents, tick every checkbox you want to save. Click Start.
4. When Backup finished, click OK. You are done. Your data is backed up to your PC.
Huawei HiSuite how to restore data
1. Click on the Backup & Restore button
2. Select Restore
3. Select the backup file and click Start. Confirm the restore operation. Click OK. Note: all data will be deleted and replaced with your previously backed up content.