Huawei Ascend Y600 hard reset using buttons
1. Turn off your Android Huawei Y600 U151 U40 phone and remove battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons. Release Power after a few seconds and press Vol UP until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with Vol UP.
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press Vol UP to confirm.
After all is done press Volume UP to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei Y600-U20 done.
(Please note, if you see "No command" on the screen press Volume UP key.)
Huawei Ascend Y600 factory reset from menu
Restoring Factory Data on your Huawei Y600 U20 Android phone
If you reset your phone to its factory settings, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google account, any other accounts that you have configured, your system and application settings, and any applications you have installed will be erased. Resetting the phone does not erase any system updates you have downloaded.
Using the check box provided, you can also select to erase all the data stored on your SD card or on the phone’s internal SD card, which includes files that you have downloaded or copied there, such as music or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset and then Reset > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Or if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Firmware upgrade Huawei y600
Power off your phone. Copy the dload/update.app in the root directory of the microSD card. Insert it. Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode. After the progress bar stop, the Y600-U20 phone will restart.
Huawei Y600 service parts
Mainboard(Service),Y600-U20,Dual SIM Card
Front Cover(Black)+CTP+Receiver+LCD+Earphone glue cover,Y600-U00
Rechargeable Battery,Li-polymer Battery,HB505076RBC,3.8V,2.15Ah,Single Cell,4.9*49.1*75.6mm,4.35V Hi