Huawei Ascend Y530 hard reset using buttons
1. Turn off your Android Huawei Y530 phone and pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power. (may changed to Vol up)
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei Y530 done.
Huawei Ascend Y530 factory reset from menuRestoring factory settings
Restoring your phone to its factory settings erases all your personal data from the phone, including your email accounts,
system and application settings, and installed applications. Back up important data on your phone before you restore factory settings.
1. On the home screen, touch then the All tab.
2. Under PERSONAL, touch Backup & reset.
3. Touch Factory data reset > Reset phone > Reset phone.
The phone will restore its factory settings and restart.