Huawei Ascend Y3c Y336 hard reset using buttons
1. Turn off your Android Huawei Y3C / Y336 phone and pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power or Vol UP key.
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power or Vol UP to confirm.
After all is done press power/Vol up to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei Y336 done.
Restoring factory settingsOr if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Restoring your phone to the factory settings erases all your personal data from phone storage, including information about your accounts, your system
and application settings, and downloaded applications. Back up important data on your phone before you restore factory settings.
1. On the home screen, touch .
2. Under All, touch Backup & reset.
3. Touch Factory data reset > Reset phone. The phone will restore its factory settings