Huawei Ascend Y330 hard reset using buttons
In this tutorial you will learn how to remove forgotten password, unlock pattern or PIN password on your phone in minutes. There are several ways to do it. Please note, if you forgot your password the only way to access your phone is to remove all the content what you store on your phone. Everything will be deleted including your photos, messages, phone number which you stored in your phone's internal memory. Remove SD card and SIM card to keep your data safe on these external storages. Your SIM card can store not only your SIM PIN code, but phone numbers and messages as well. When you doing a hard reset these data will not be deleted, but all other data on your phone will. Do not forget to backup your data regulary.
1. Turn off your Android Huawei Y330-U01 phone or pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select / confirm with power. (or Vol UP key)
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei Y330 done.
Or if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Firmware upgrade Huawei y330
Power off your phone. Copy the dload/update.app in the root directory of the microSD card. Insert it. Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode. After the progress bar stop, the phone will restart.