- by Hard Reset
Huawei Ascend Y210 hard reset using buttons
1. Turn off your Huawei Y210 U8685 phone or pull out battery and reinsert is after a fews seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons, until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power.
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei U8685 done.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
orIf your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
If you reset your phone to its factory settings, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google account, any other accounts that you
have configured, your system and application settings, and any applications you have installed will be erased. Resetting the phone does not erase any system updates you
have downloaded. Using the check box provided, you can also select to erase all the data stored on your SD card or on the phone’s internal SD card, which includes files
that you have downloaded or copied there, such as music or photos.