Huawei Ascend Y101 hard reset using buttons
1. Turn off your Android Huawei Y101 phone or pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power.
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei Y101 done.
Huawei Ascend Y101 U8186 factory reset from menu
Restoring Factory Data
If you reset your phone to its factory settings, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google account, any other accounts that you have configured, your system and application settings, and any applications you have installed will be erased. Resetting the phone does not erase any system updates you have downloaded.
Using the check box provided, you can also select to erase all the data stored on your SD card or on the phone’s internal SD card, which includes files that you have downloaded or copied there, such as music or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset and then Reset > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.