Huawei Ascend P8 hard reset using the phone keys
Remove forgotten password, unlock your Huawei P8, remove forgotten gesture lock,
You can go into the recovery screen using phone keys.
- Turn off your Ascend P8 phone.
- Press the volume up key and the Power key until the phone start screen appears and the LOGO is displayed. Do NOT press the power so long but keep pressing the Volume UP key until EMUI logo and factory reset options appears.
- When the recovery menu comes up just release the Volume key.
- Select Wipe data / Factory reset on the touch screen. If touch screen is not active, select with Volume key and confirm with Power key.
- It will ask Confirm wipe off all user data?
- Select Wipe data/Factory reset with Volume key and confirm with Power.
You are done! Wait until the reset process finishes.
All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your data before doing a factory reset / wiping your data.
Reset Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 from menu settings
To restore factory settings, touch Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone
Reset gra-ul10, Reset gra-ul00 android phone