Huawei Ascend P7 hard reset using the phone keysYou can go into the recovery screen using phone keys.
1. Turn off your Ascend P7 phone.
2. Press the volume up key and the Power key until the phone start screen appears and the LOGO is displayed. Do NOT press the power so long but keep pressing the Volume UP key for about 10-12 seconds.
3. When the recovery menu comes up just release the Volume key.
4. Select Wipe data / Factory reset using the Volume down key.
5. Press POWER for next step.
6. Highlight and select Yes -- delete all user data.
Press power. All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your data.
or from menu settings
To restore factory settings, touch Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone