Huawei Ascend G750 hard reset using buttons / Honor 3x password removalIf you have forgotten your unlock pattern you need to reflash your software on your Huawei G750 Andorid phone or reset it to factory default state using the recovery menu.
You can display the recovery screen using phone keys.
1. Turn off your Honor 3x phone (Ascend G750).
2. Press the volume up key and the Power key until the phone start screen appears and the LOGO is displayed. Do NOT press the power so long but keep pressing the Volume UP key until EMUI logo and factory reset options appears.
3. When the recovery menu comes up just release the Volume key.
4. Select Wipe data / Factory reset on the touch screen. The touch screen is not active, so you have to use Volume UP/DOWN to move and POWER to select. Press volume down.
5. On the next screen confirm you want to delete all data and restore your phone to its factory default settings. Select Wipe data / factory reset again or if you want to cancel select no. Press Vol down an power to reset.
or another method is the firmware update /
1. Download the software update package for your phone from Huawei official website.
2. Copy the update package to your microSD card's root directory and insert the memory card into your phone.
2. Press and hold the power, and both volume up and volume down keys simultaneously to power on your phone until the Android robot icon appears.
3. Your phone will be updated and restored to its factory settings. Your password and all of your data will be deleted.
Huawei Ascend G750 hard reset from menu
reset G750 using menu option
1. On the home screen, touch Settings.
2. Under PERSONAL, touch Backup & reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone.
The phone will restore its factory settings and restart.