Huawei Ascend G700 hard reset using buttons / remove forgotten passwordIf you have forgotten your unlock pattern you have to reflash your software on your Huawei G700 Andorid phone.
1. Download the software update package for your phone from Huawei official website.
2. Copy the update package to your microSD card's root directory and insert the memory card into your phone.
2. Press and hold the power, and both volume up and volume down keys simultaneously to power on your phone until the Android robot icon appears.
3. Your phone will be updated and restored to its factory settings. Your password and all of your data will be deleted.
1. Turn off your Android Huawei G700 phone and pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power. (may changed to Vol UP)
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei G700-U20 done.
Huawei Ascend G700 hard reset from menu
reset G700 U20 using menu option
1. On the home screen, touch Settings.
2. Under PERSONAL, touch Backup & reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone.
The phone will restore its factory settings and restart.