Huawei Ascend G6 hard reset Using the keys
This tutorial will teach you how to gain access to your phone if you forgot your unlock pattern or password on Huawei G6 Android phone
- Turn off your Huawei Ascend G6.
- Press and hold VOLUME DOWN + POWER to enter recovery mode.
- Select the wipe data / factory reset with volume key. Press power to confirm.
- Select Yes -- Delete all data using the volume key and power to confirm.
- Wait until reset finishes.
Restoring factory settings from the menu
Restoring your phone to its factory settings erases all your personal data from the phone,
including your email accounts, system and application settings, and installed applications.
Back up important data on your phone before you restore factory settings.
- On the home screen, touch settings icon then the All tab.
- Under PERSONAL, touch Backup & reset.
- Touch Factory data reset > Reset phone > Reset phone.
How do I restart my phone?
Press and hold POWER button, and touch Reboot > OK to restart your phone.
Huawei Ascend G6 safe modeTo enter safe mode, when the startup animation disappears, press the volume down key until Safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
To EXIT from safe mode. Restart your G6 Android phone.