Huawei Ascend G535 hard reset using buttons / Orange GOVA hard resetUse the recovery menu to delete your password or unlock patern on your Huawei G535-L11 aka ORANGE GOVA phone
To access the recovery follow the next steps.
- Turn off your phone.
- Press both the Volume UP and power keys ogether for a few seconds.
- Wait until the android robot appears and he recovery menu comes up.
- Use the volume down key to highlight wipe data / factory reset and press power to confirm.
- With Volume down again highlight Yes -- delete all user data and press power to wipe all of your data including the unlock pattern, pin or password.
- Wait until it hard reset is done and select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
Huawei Ascend G535 hard reset with firmware reflash / upgrade Orange GOVA firmwareIf you have forgotten your unlock pattern you have to reflash your software on your Huawei G535 Andorid phone.
- Download the software update package for your phone from Huawei G535 official websie Downloads section
- Copy the update package to your microSD card's root directory and insert the memory card into your phone.
- Press and hold the power, and both volume up and volume down keys simultaneously to power on your phone until the Android robot icon appears.
- Your phone will be updated and restored to its factory settings. Your password and all of your data will be deleted.
reset G535 using menu option
- On the home screen, touch and then the All tab.
- In the PERSONAL area, touch Backup & reset.
- Touch Factory data reset > Reset phone > Reset phone.
- The phone will be restored to its factory settings and restart
or if you have a different menu try this one: If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
older Android firmware
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Unlocking Your Mobile Phone If You Forget the Screen Lock Pattern
If you have already created a Google account, you can unlock your mobile phone using the following methods.
After you have entered the wrong sequence five times, a Forgot pattern? button
will appear. Touch this button to enter the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.
After you have entered the wrong pattern twenty times, you will be taken directly to the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.