Huawei Ascend G525 hard reset using buttonsIf you have forgotten your unlock pattern you have to reflash your software on your Huawei G525 Andorid phone.
- Download the software update package for your phone from Huawei G525 Downloads
- Copy the update package to your microSD card's root directory and insert the memory card into your phone.
- Press and hold the power, and both volume up and volume down keys simultaneously to power on your phone until the Android robot icon appears.
- Your phone will be updated and restored to its factory settings. Your password and all of your data will be deleted.
How to factory reset Huawei G525 using menu option
- On the home screen, touch and then the All tab.
- In the PERSONAL area, touch Backup & reset.
- Touch Factory data reset > Reset phone > Reset phone.
- The phone will be restored to its factory settings and restart
or if you have a different menu try this one:
older Android firmware
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
If you have already created a Google account, you can unlock your mobile phone using the following methods.
After you have entered the wrong sequence five times, a Forgot pattern? button
will appear. Touch this button to enter the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.
After you have entered the wrong pattern twenty times, you will be taken directly to the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.