Huawei Ascend G330 U8825 hard reset using buttons
1. Turn off your Huawei G330 Android smartphone.
2. Press and hold Volume UP and POWER on the phone. Keep pressing these two buttons until recovery screen appears.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power.
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done.
How to update your Ascend G330 U8825 android cell phone?
Force upgrade procedure
Download G330 firmwhere from official website. rar file.
Copy the "UPDATE.APP" to SD Card "dload\UPDATA.APP". Make sure you copy to dload folder into the root directory.
Turn off your phone and make sure your battery is fully charged before you do anything.
Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN keys together and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode.
Alternatively you can power on your phone and in the setting menu choose
"Settings"-"Storage"-"Software Upgrade"-"SD card upgrade"-"confirm"
reset U8825 using menu optionIf your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
older Android firmware
1. On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Unlocking Your Mobile Phone If You Forget the Screen Lock Pattern If you have already created a Google account, you can unlock your mobile phone using the following methods.
• After you have entered the wrong sequence five times, a Forgot pattern? button will appear. Touch this button to enter the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.
• After you have entered the wrong pattern twenty times, you will be taken directly to the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.