HTC Victor P3702 Diamond Soft reset
Resetting Your Device
If you experience some sluggishness with your device, you can perform a reset to shut down all programs and restart your
To perform a soft reset
1. Pull out the stylus.
2. Use the stylus to press the RESET button located at the opening of the stylus compartment. Your device restarts and displays the Home screen.
HTC Victor P3702 hard reset
You can also perform a hard reset (also known as a full reset). A hard
reset should only be performed if a normal reset does not solve a system
problem. After a hard reset, the device is restored to its default settings—
the way it was when you first purchased it and turned it on. Any programs you installed, data you entered, and settings you customized on your device will be lost. Only Windows Mobile® software and other pre-installed programs will remain.
Warning! Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Make sure that any additional installed programs and/or user data have been backed up before you perform a hard reset.
To perform a HTC Victor P3702 Diamond hard reset
2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and
ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other
button to cancel the reset.
You can also use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings and/or format the internal storage.
1. On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All
2. On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
3. In the drop-down menu, select whether to Clear Storage only,
Format internal storage only, or Clear storage and format internal storage.
4. Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.