HTC Titan II hard reset using key combo - How to reset HTC Titan 2 by AT&T
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, and then press and hold the POWER button. Release these buttons when your phone turns on and displays a text screen.
3. Keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button until the Factory reset option is highlighted, and then press the POWER button.
4. Follow the instructions onscreen to proceed with the factory reset.
or reset HTC Titan II from menu option
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.