Restarting your HTC S620 Phone
Occasionally, you may want to restart your phone, for example, when a program is not performing properly or the phone is not responding to any keypresses.
To restart the phone
1. Remove the battery.
2. Reinsert the battery and turn on your phone.
WARNING! If the phone is restarted while a program is running, unsaved work will be lost.
Hard reset HTC S620 (T-mobile Dash) with keys / buttons
1. Press and hold both soft keys.
2. Press and hold POWER button for 2 seconds, then release only POWER button.
3. Press "0" key to hard reset HTC S620
Resetting your HTC S620 (T-mobile Dash) Phone
Resetting your phone will remove all the data from its memory which include contacts, tasks, calendar appointments, and more, and restore the phone back to the factory default settings.
WARNING! All your data will be deleted, it is recommended that you back up your data first before resetting your phone.
To reset your phone
1. Click Start > Expert > Clear Storage.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone.
The phone will restart after it has been reset.