HTC Panache hard resetPerforming a factory reset using the phone buttons
1. Turn the HTC Panache off.
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
3. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
4. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
It’ll permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded
and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
The most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the phone settings.
1. From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
2. Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.