Performing a HD7S factory reset using phone buttons
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen to show the instructions on how to do the factory reset, and then release the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to factory reset your phone.
Performing a HTC HD7S factory reset (hard reset)
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.