Restarting your HTC First Facebook PhonePerforming a factory or master reset using hardware buttons
If you can’t turn HTC First on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset
by using the hardware buttons on HTC First. Password unlock reset HTC First
1. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
2. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release
the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
3. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Performing a factory reset from settings
1. On the Apps screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap Backup & reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.