- by Hard Reset
HTC Explorer PJ 03100 hard reset
It’ll permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded
and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
Performing a HTC Explorer factory reset using hardware buttons
If you can’t turn HTC Explorer on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Explorer.
1. Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
3. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
4. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Another method to perform a HTC Explorer PJ03100 factory reset via menu settings
1. From the Home screen, press Applications, and then tap Settings.
2. Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.