Performing a HTC EVO Design 4G hard reset
Sprint EVO Design 4G LTE smartphone factory reset
Performing an EVO Design 4G factory reset using phone buttons
Important: Make sure to back up important data you have on the device or your microSD card before you perform a reset.
To hard reset HTC EVO Design 4G first power off device, or if the screen doesn't responding remove the battery.
Reset Your Device Using the Device Keys
1. With the device turned off, press and hold the volume down button, and then press POWER.
2. When the device’s display turns on, release the volume button.
3. Use the volume button to select FACTORY RESET, and then press POWER. (All data will be deleted from the device.)
1. From the Home screen, touch MENU key > Settings > Storage > Factory data reset.
2. If you also want to erase all data in the installed microSD card, select Erase SD card.
3. Touch Reset phone.
4. Touch Erase everything. Your device will power down and reset itself, which may take up to 10 minutes.
Once the device has reset, it will run through the Hands Free Activation and update processes again. When finished, you will see the Welcome screen and Setup application. See Complete the Setup Application to start over.