- by Hard Reset
Performing a HTC Droid DNA hard reset Droid DNA factory reset
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons If you can’t turn Droid DNA by HTC on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on Droid DNA by HTC.
Performing a Droid DNA factory reset using phone buttons
1. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
2. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
3. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Everything will be lost!
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
Factory reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
Performing a Droid DNA factory reset from settings1. Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap Settings icon.
2. Tap Backup & reset.
3. Tap Reset phone.
4. If you want to permanently delete media and other data on Droid DNA by HTC, tap Erase all data.
5. Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
HTC Droid DNA not responding? Follow instructions above to repair your HTC Andorid Droid DNA phone.