Resetting the HTC T7575 Arrive hard reset
Turn off your HTC 7 Pro. Press both Volume keys and POWER on the phone. When a warning message is appear press Volume down to restore manufacturer default. Press Vol down to reboot.
To reset the HTC Arrive device using the device keys:
1. With the device turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons, and then briefly
2. Wait for the screen to show the instructions on how to do the factory reset, and then release the
3. Follow the insructions on the screen to reset your device.
orThe most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the phone settings.
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.