Resetting Your HP iPAQ rw6828You might need to perform a soft reset if your HP iPAQ stops responding.
The two types of resets are soft and clean.
Performing a Soft ResetA soft reset stops all running applications, but does not erase any programs or saved data.
NOTE Be sure to close all running applications before performing a soft reset.
To perform a soft reset:
1. Locate the recessed Reset button on the bottom of your HP iPAQ.
2. Use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button.
The HP iPAQ restarts and displays the Today screen.
Performing a HP rw6828 Clean Reset
A clean reset clears all user-installed settings, programs, and data, and restores your HP iPAQ to factory settings.
To perform a clean reset and return your HP iPAQ to factory settings:
1. Press and hold the Answer/Send, Power, and End Call buttons.
2. While holding these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the bottom of the HP iPAQ until the device restarts.
3. When the HP iPAQ restarts, release all of the buttons, and then remove the stylus from the Reset button.
The HP iPAQ restarts and powers on.