Resetting the HP h6365 UnitPerforming a Soft Reset
A soft reset (also known as a normal reset) stops all running applications, but does not erase any programs or saved data.
CAUTION: Be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a soft reset since soft reset erases all unsaved data.
To perform a HP h6365 soft reset:
1. Locate the recessed Reset button on the left side of your iPAQ Pocket PC.
2. Use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button until the screen fades.
3. Remove the stylus to restart the Pocket PC.
The Pocket PC restarts and displays the Today screen.
Performing a HP h6365 Hard ResetPerform a hard reset (also known as a full reset) when you want to clear all settings, programs, and data from RAM.
ÄCAUTION: If you perform a hard reset, your Pocket PC returns to its default settings and loses all information that is not recorded in ROM or
iPAQ File Store. Also, all of your GPRS connection methods are erased with a hard reset, except the default GPRS connection with T-Mobile if
T-Mobile is your service provider.
To perform a hard reset:
1. Press and hold down the Power button.
2. While holding the Power button, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the left side of the Pocket PC for
about five seconds.
3. The Pocket PC screen fades and the device resets. Once the device resets and the screen comes back on, release the Power
button and remove the stylus from the Reset button.