Performing a HP h4150 Normal ResetA normal reset is sometimes referred to as a “soft reset.” A normal reset stops all running applications, but does not erase any programs or saved data.
CAUTION: Be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since normal reset erases all unsaved data.
To perform a normal reset:
1. Locate the recessed Reset button on the side of your iPAQ 4150 Pocket PC.
2. Use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button. The Pocket PC restarts and displays the Today screen.
Performing a HP h4150 Full ResetA full reset is sometimes referred to as a “hard reset.” Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs, and data
CAUTION: If you perform a full reset, your iPAQ Pocket PC returns to its default settings and loses all information that is not recorded in iPAQ
To perform a full reset:
1. Press and hold the Power button.
2. Press the Reset button on the side of the iPAQ h4100 Pocket PC with the stylus.
3. Release the Power button first, then the Reset button.
4. The Pocket PC resets and powers on.