Resetting the HP h2210 UnitPerforming a Normal Reset - Soft reset
A normal reset is sometimes referred to as a soft reset. Perform a normal reset to stop all running applications. A normal reset
does not erase any programs or saved data.
CAUTION: Be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since normal reset erases all unsaved data.
To perform a normal reset:
1. Locate the Reset button on the back of your iPAQ Pocket PC.
2. Use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button. The Pocket PC restarts and displays the Today screen.
Performing a HP h2210 Full Reset - Hard resetA full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs, and data
A full reset deactivates the battery. The power button does not function until the battery is reactivated.
CAUTION: If you perform a full reset, your iPAQ Pocket PC returns to its default settings and loses all information that is not recorded
To perform a full reset:
1. Press and hold Application Buttons 1 (Calendar) and 4 (iTask) on the front of the unit and, at the same time, use the
stylus to press the Reset button on the back of your iPAQ Pocket PC.
2. Hold all buttons until the displayed image begins to fade (approximately four seconds).
3. Release the Application Buttons and stylus.
To verify a full reset, press the Power button. If the iPAQ Pocket PC has been fully reset, it does not power on.
4. Reactivate the battery by:
Connecting the iPAQ Pocket PC to AC power or pressing the Reset button with the stylus