Honor 6 hard reset using the phone keysHow to remove forgotten password on your Honor 6 - code name H60-L04 Andorid phone.
You can display the recovery screen using phone keys.
1. Turn off your Honor6 phone.
2. Press the volume up key and the Power key until the phone start screen appears and the LOGO is displayed. Do NOT press the power so long but keep pressing the Volume UP key until EMUI logo and factory reset options appears.
3. When the recovery menu comes up just release the Volume key.
4. Select Wipe data / Factory reset on the touch screen. The touch screen is not active, so you have to use Volume UP/DOWN to move and POWER to select. Press volume down.
5. On the next screen confirm you want to delete all data and restore your phone to its factory default settings. Select Wipe data / factory reset again or if you want to cancel select no. Press Vol down an power to reset.
Watch the video tutorial on how to reset Huawei Honor 6 @YouTube
All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your data before doing a factore reset / wiping your data.
or Reset Huawei Honor 6 from menu settings
To restore factory settings, touch Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone