Honor 4x hard reset using the phone keys
How to remove forgotten password on your Honor 4x Andorid phone. Service code name CHE2-L11
This is a simple step by step instructional article to help guide you through the steps of doing a hard reset on your phone.
You can display the recovery screen using the phone keys where you can remove the unlock pattern. Note: if the phone asks your previous account but you forgot it the only way to bypass this is to reflash the original stock firmware. (To install a custom ROM you need to install a custom recovery e.g. TWRP but it will void your phone's warranty.)
1. Turn off your Android Huawei phone and if it has a removable battery pull out and reinsert it after a few seconds. If you have built-in battery just turn off the phone.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons until the HONOR logo lights up (release keys) and wait until Huawei recovery menu comes up.
3. Select wipe data/Factory reset (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with powerkey . (may changed to Vol UP)
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done select and press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done. Note: the first boot will take longer than usual. Be patient.
or on devices using EMUI Emotion User Interface
Note: It is possible your device is not using EMUI.
1. Turn off your Honor4x phone.
2. Press the volume up key and the Power key until the phone start screen appears and the LOGO is displayed. Do NOT press the power so long but keep pressing the Volume UP key until EMUI logo and factory reset options appears.
3. When the recovery menu comes up just release the Volume key.
4. Select Wipe data / Factory reset on the touch screen. The touch screen is not active, so you have to use Volume UP/DOWN to move and POWER to select. Press volume down.
5. On the next screen confirm you want to delete all data and restore your phone to its factory default settings. Select Wipe data / factory reset again or if you want to cancel select no. Press Vol down an power to reset.
All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your data before doing a factore reset / wiping your data.
or Reset Huawei Honor 4x from menu settings
To restore factory settings, touch Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone
If you are unable to bypass Google Acoount verification the last resort you can do is to re-flash the stock firmware.
Download the stock firmware from your manufacturer's website or from a trusted web source and copy it to a SD card or if you have built in storage via ADB push method from your computer. Rename it to update.zip and from the recovery menu - Apply update from SD card option install it . This will delete everything from your phone.
Honor 4x show the picture of usb with the title of huawei recovery mode 1.0
To exit from this press the power key for 10 seconds or more until the phone restarts.