Honor 4c hard reset using the phone keysHow to remove forgotten password on your Honor 4c Andorid phone.
You can display the recovery screen using phone keys.
1. Turn off your Android Huawei phone and pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power. (may changed to Vol UP)
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done.
or on devices using EMUI Emotion User Interface
Note: It is possible your device is not using EMUI.
1. Turn off your Honor4c phone.
2. Press the volume up key and the Power key until the phone start screen appears and the LOGO is displayed. Do NOT press the power so long but keep pressing the Volume UP key until EMUI logo and factory reset options appears.
3. When the recovery menu comes up just release the Volume key.
4. Select Wipe data / Factory reset on the touch screen. The touch screen is not active, so you have to use Volume UP/DOWN to move and POWER to select. Press volume down.
5. On the next screen confirm you want to delete all data and restore your phone to its factory default settings. Select Wipe data / factory reset again or if you want to cancel select no. Press Vol down an power to reset.
All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your data before doing a factore reset / wiping your data.
or Reset Huawei Honor 4c from menu settings
To restore factory settings, touch Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone