Google Pixel hard reset
How to remove your forgotten passoword or unlock gesture lock on your Google phone HTC Pixel, Pixel C, Pixel XL. Recovery hard reset to wipe your data and reset the settings to the factory default state.
1. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
2. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
3. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button. All data will be lost!
Restores your phone to its original state.
1. Charge the battery 100%.
2. Turn off your Pixel Andorid phone. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together until the phone shortly vibrates. Release only power key. Note: If you see a triangle with an exclamation mark! touch HOME key to display recovery menu.
3. When Android system recovery menu appears, release VOLUME key.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume key.
5. Confirm with Power(or use MENU key if Power key does not work) or Cancel using BACK key. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data. Confirm again with Power.
6. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Google Pixel hard reset from menu
You can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone will be erased.
To reset your phone:
1. Tap Settings app Settings > Under "Personal," touch Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone/tablet > Erase everything to reset your Google Pixel C phone
Reset your Pixel device