Google Nexus 7 hard reset
How to get into Nexus 7 recovery modeTurn off your Nexus 7 tablet. Press and hold Volume UP+DOWN+POWER buttons and plug in to your computer the tablet to get into the recovery mode.
Select Wipe data Factory reset and then choose yes to confirm. All data will be lost!
Unlock Nexus tablet forgotten password pattern
Nexus 7 Bootlop recovery
1. Press both Volume +/- and POWER buttons.
2. Scroll down to Recovery with the Volume down button and press power.
You should see Android with a red triangle.
3. Briefly press VOLUME UP + POWER.
4. Select factory reset/data wipe (with the volume key) and then reboot yout Nexus tablet.
or from the menu
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2 Touch the Privacy
4 Touch Factory data reset.
5 Touch Reset tablet.
6 Touch Erase everything.